Virtual Reality Training is a pioneering new technology designed to allow operators to experience a true-to-life look and feel of operating an access platform in a safe and controlled environment.
Rapid Access, the leading aerial work platform rental specialist in the Middle East, has invested in ground-breaking virtual reality training simulators to complement its range of IPAF training courses.
Developed in collaboration with Serious Labs, this pioneering new technology has been developed to allow operators to build competence and experience in a 100% risk-free environment in multiple boom lift and scissor lift scenarios.
The Virtual Reality simulator realistically mimics the sensation of boom lift and scissor lift operations allowing operators to experience a true-to-life look and feel of operating an aerial work platform in a safe and controlled environment.
- Four course principles
- More than 33 scissor and boom lift scenarios
- State-of-the-art virtual reality technology
- Replica controls based on real machines
- Fully immersive and realistic high-risk manoeuvres in a safe environment
- Conducted at training centres or on-site
- Operator skills scored using operator metrics and tracking systems
- Operators familiarised with MEWP use
- Practice in responding to risk
- Reduction in the number of accidents on site
- Reduction to damage to buildings & equipment
- High Risk operating scenarios in a risk-free environment
Want to know more?
Download our Virtual Reality Leaflet or request for a free demo.